Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Workin' It Out

So.

I'm really committing myself to eating more healthy, but I'm also upping my work outs. Today, I did a circuit work out at school. Our awesome girls P.E. teacher sets up a circuit for any teacher that wants to use it every Tuesday and Thursday after school. There are a dedicated few of us that work out together there. It requires a little bit of humility since there are usually kids trekking through the gym and gawking at us while we are doing it, but it is well worth it!

Normally, I'd count that as my exercise for the day and leave it at that, but today I went a step further. I take a Zumba class on Mondays and Wednesdays (taught by my incredible friend, Amy) and I've downloaded some of the songs we use. Tonight, I decided to do a half an hours worth of Zumba since I was already sweaty. I'm sure my dog thought I was nuts Zumbaing around my living room but it was fun!

Go me! Slowly but surely, I'll make my way to healthy!

2 comments: