Saturday, September 3, 2011

It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times

Ok, not really. 

I had great intentions every day to come home and blog about either what I ate or what I did and then proceeded to not blog. 

I've been faithful to working out and then this weekend happened.  First off, why is it so blasted hot?!  Come on Mother Nature, give us a break already!  September is supposed to be the time for apple picking, crisp mornings, sweaters, football games (not that I attend any, but still), and so on.  Instead, we have record highs and high humidity. 

I just couldn't imagine getting up and running this morning so instead I walked down to the local Farmer's Market and bought some yummy stuff.  I got an incredible chocolate cinnamon roll (seriously, if I had known it was going to be that good, I would have purchased every one she had) and some fresh basil, tomatoes, and peaches.  And possibly a couple of rolls. 

And did I mention that I went to a wedding last night where I pretty much ate whatever I wanted?  No?  I guess I was hoping that not mentioning it would mean I didn't intake those calories.  To counteract that, I did some Zumba and circuit training at home. 

This weekend is going to include lots of not so good food, so look forward to my posts on how to fix that next week!

1 comment:

  1. A chocolate cinnamon roll sounds delightful...as do home grown tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete